How to login from MacOS:
- Connect to the BeagleBone by a USB cable.
- MacOS restart is necessary for some reason.
- SSH to 192.168.7.2
Use connmanctl as described in /etc/network/interfaces.
root@beaglebone:~# connmanctl connmanctl> tether wifi disable Error disabling wifi tethering: Already disabled connmanctl> scan wifi Scan completed for wifi connmanctl> services Analog20 wifi_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_managed_psk connmanctl> agent on Agent registered connmanctl> connect wifi_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_managed_psk
… and so on
Following links give useful information:
http://xx-prime.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/08/13/012059 (in Japanese)
The wlan0 device power management can be turned off by
# iwconfig wlan0 power off
TBD how to turn this off permanently.
Take SD backup
- Insert the SD into the MacBook
- “diskutil list” to know the path to the device.
- run “sudo dd if=<device_name> conv=sync,noerror | gzip -c > archive.img.gz
Following link is helpful to know how to backup disks in several styles:
Connecting to the host via serial port
Useful when the SSH access has a problem:
$ ls /dev/tty.* $ screen